Friday, October 12, 2007

And I'm thinking to myself...

I gotta make a big decision today
And I hope I choose a better tomorrow

Rather then a better yesterday

Seasons change

And you grow a little older

Nothing stays the same

The past becomes the future

(susie suh)

So, I'm confused about a lot of things right now, things I never thought I'd be confused about. I'm trying to sort it all out in my head, but keeping it inside is really starting to get to me. I don't know who I can talk to about this though, because I feel like no one will understand. I don't even understand.

I'm just kind of lost right now, and coming to some realizations that I never wanted to come to.

I'm just so...conflicted.

Help?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not your boyfriend?

Anonymous said...

or me, even though i'm all the way out in chicago. i'll listen, even if i don't understand.