Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sometimes a meltdown is just what you need

Last week was rough at work. Probably my worst week at CMS so far. I just felt frustrated every day and ended the week with about 4 clients mad at me. I know that it's part of the job and I shouldn't take it personally, but I can't help it, I'm a very sensitive person.

All week the pressure kept building up but I just kept pushing it down. On Friday (which as I posted earlier was the anniversary of my uncle's death) I was very emotional and stressed out. After I came home Friday night, everything kind of came to a head and I lost it. I mean, complete meltdown.

Luckily, I have an awesome boyfriend who just held me and let me cry. I cried in a way I haven't in months. The can't catch my breath, out of control, heaving sobs kind of way. And I felt so much better afterwards. It was so liberating to finally let go of all that stuff I was holding inside.

Hopefully this week will be better. I'm trying to go into it with a good attitude, and I'm determined to be productive and energetic. We'll see.


No comments: