Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ian-credible

I don't really feel like updating but I'm bored and have nothing else to do, so....

Ryan and I went to LI this weekend. My sister's house is cool, and it was good to see the kitties. However, as I've stated before, I'm not really a fan of my brother-in-law so that kinda sucked. He and my sister fought pretty much the entire time, making it rather uncomfortable for Ryan and myself. I have been through this many many many times before, but poor Ryan didn't know what he was getting himself into. I'll have to try to avoid putting him into situations like that in the future.

But anyway, we went to a Yankee game on Saturday which was awesome. The weather was perfect, sunny but not too hot. They won, and A-Rod hit a homerun, and some rookie pitched his first major league game and did a kick-ass job, and Mo came in to close it. Pretty much the perfect game for me, only thing that could have made it better is if Joba had pitched.

After the game we went to Central Park and walked around for a bit. My sister and bother-in-law were fighting so bad by that time that they decided to go home and leave me and Ryan to explore the city ourselves, which was FINE by us.

Ryan and I had fun I guess...if you call going in circles on the subway fun :P

I gave him a tour of Huntington on Sunday which bored him out of his mind, but was fun for me to see my old hang-outs. (Thank you for indulging me baby)

Monday we had lunch with Lauren and then came back to Albany. All in all not a bad trip, it was good to get away for a few days. Now that I'm back, I'm trying to buckle down at work and get myself caught up in time for my evaluation next month. I've also decided that I want to lose 10 pounds by October, so wish me luck on that.

That's all for now, although I feel like I'm forgetting something really important. Oh well. Peace.


No comments: