Monday, August 27, 2007

Moose shit

So it's not exactly a secret that I'm a Yankee fan.

Okay, more like a Yankee-obsessed, live and die by this team, BLEED PINSTRIPES, hardcore maniac.

But anyway... please bear with me while I vent about something. Mike Mussina is a worthless jackass. I have never been a fan of his, even when he was an "amazing" pitcher. Basically, I feel that despite his so called great numbers, he has never come through when the Yanks really need him to. And his latest string of bad outings just proves to me that he is a washed-up, no talent, whiny dickhead. He is scheduled to start the game I'm going to on Saturday, and if he actually does get the chance to start, and sucks as bad as he did tonight, I am going to run on the field, rip his testicles off, and shove them down his throat.

On that note, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed.

Thank you for your time.


No comments: