Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ryan and I are naming our first child McLovin...

This weekend has been pleasantly uninteresting. I had a few drinks on Friday to wind down from a long and rather stressful week, something I haven't done in a while. Then yesterday Ryan and I went to see Superbad at the Madison. I was in the mood for some mindless juvenile laughs and Superbad more than sufficed. I enjoyed winding down with some drinks so much on Friday that I decided to do it again last night. However, I ended up getting a little (lot) more tipsy (plastered) than planned, which was rather enjoyable as well :)

This morning I thankfully woke up without a hangover, however my neck and back are killing me. Not sure why that is, other than the fact that I'm always tense and have bad genes (thanks mom).

Anyway, back to work tomorrow, which is a rather depressing thought. Why do weekends always go by so fast? It's a fact of life I suppose. At least I have something to look forward to: Ryan and I are going to Long Island next weekend to visit my sister, see her new house, and best of all, go to a YANKEE GAME :) I'm so excited, I haven't seen my boys in person in way too long! And Ryan has never been to the city before, so we're going to plan some fun adventures.

That's all for now. Life has been rather boring lately so not much to report. Maybe I should be grateful for that.


No comments: