Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No day but today

It's been a good but exhausting few days. I went to Scranton on Saturday to see Rent with Kristy, which was awesome. Then on Monday I spent the day with Julie who was visiting from Chicago. Seeing old friends is always a good time, and over the past few days I've been able to see 2 of my bestest.

However, I ate wayyy too much food, since hanging out with old friends of course involves going out to eat. I think I've gained like 10 pounds just since Saturday. This week I'm trying to implement my "healthy lifestyle" challenge. I'm trying not to worry so much about losing weight, but more about making healthier decisions and living a better life. I've been really good about exercising over the past week, which I plan to continue, but now I really need to start making better decisions about my diet.


So now I'm back at work, which I am still enjoying. And there's a freaking blizzard out right now, which made driving home today quite difficult. And poor Julie has been stuck at the Albany airport for hours due to never-ending delays. SPRINGGGG WHERE ARE YOU???


No comments: