Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy almost Easter.

Sooo tomorrow after work Ryan and I are heading to Geneseo to spend Easter with my parents. It's been like almost a year since I've been out there, so I'm looking forward to seeing my puppy and kitty, and I have missed my mom's cooking :)

And as an added adventure, we are taking our kitties with us. I must say I am really looking forward to spending 4 hours in the car with them (each way), and I'm sure they will be completely calm and well-behaved the whole time.....yeahhhh ok.....

Plus they have never met a dog before, so that should be fun as well. Hopefully all the 4-legged critters will get along and be friends. We shall see.


So I told Sera we were taking him on a trip tomorrow, and apparently he decided he wanted to travel in the duffel bag rather than his carrier...



Happy Easter! :)


No comments: