Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm not so good at this diet thing

I just ate a whole pint of chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup. I blame it on pms and my slightly depressed mood.

I've been more self-destructive than usual today i.e. taking handfuls of ibuprofin, fixating on thoughts of cutting, and as stated above, binging on crap. Stewarts has buy one get one free boxes of chocolate chip cookies right now, so it looks as if my downward spiral will continue.


As of tomorrow night I will be out of Seroquel, which won't be as bad as when I run out of Cymbalta in a week or so.



So now I find denial in my eyes

I'm mesmerized
by the picture that's in my mind


Sometimes I can't explain
And I'm so sorry that I can't

It aint hard to see
Who you are underneath
I'm still in love with who I wish you were...





No comments: