Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Damn disney still has its claws in me.

So the other day I bought a cute Tink bag at Target because, well, I have a weakness for Tink. Then today I decided I couldn't put off getting sunglasses anymore, as I get blinded by the sun every day when I drive home from work. Now, I hate buying sunglasses, because I have a very small face and therefore all sunglasses look ridiculous on me, like I'm playing dress up with my mommy's glasses. So, after trying on several pairs of adult sunglasses and finding nothing small enough, I decided to check out the kids' ones. And, surprise surprise, they fit! However, apparently it is impossible for kids' glasses to be simple and plain. Instead, they are all kinds of bright colors with different characters. I did however find a pair of purpley-pink glasses that totally brought out the 8 year old girl in me. So naturally I had to get them. They are actually Pirates of the Caribbean, and they say "I <3 Jack" on the sides. I thought they were stickers that could be removed, but unfortunately they are actually printed on the frames. Oh well, it's pretty small, and I do <3 Johnny Depp so...I guess it works.

Sooo, somehow even though I quit Disney almost a year ago, I still manage to deck myself out in all kinds of Disney crap. Ah well, I'm a kid at heart.

Smexxy =P

No comments: