Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pork Chop.

Not really much to say. I'm still pretty blah but I'll get through it. My unemployment got cut off because they say I left my job willingly. I don't really define "willingly" as being told not to come back because I have been admitted to a mental hospital, but whatever. I know I should fight it, but I don't think I have it in me. And while I know that this will bring about a different kind of fight, I'm too tired to worry about it right now.

Luckily a huge part of our financial strain will be lifted in a few months when we move in with Ryan's parents. Not exactly an ideal situation, but it means no rent, free cable, free internet, and free food. So obviously I can't complain.

On another note, I start therapy tomorrow (FINALLY). I haven't been in therapy since 4Winds, due to lovely Medicaid issues, so I'm really in need. I'm hoping it will help with my yucky mood.

Yep that's about it. Peas and luff.

No comments: