Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A few things...nanny edition:

1) I spend way too much time trying to clean poop out of carpets.

2) Today while I was in the other room putting Dumpling down for a nap, I hear Choo-Choo say angrily to the tv, "No, Diego! You CANNOT tell me what to do!" You tell him Choo-Choo.


3) Choo-Choo's parents are taking him to see Backyardigans LIVE tonight. Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous. Of all the kiddie shows I am forced to watch, Backyardigans is definitely one of my favorites.


4) I'm trying to teach Dumpling to blow kisses. So far all I've gotten him to do is put his hand in his mouth. It's a start.


5) Yesterday Choo-Choo asked me (hypothetically, I hope) what would happen if a mommy and daddy put their baby in a garbage can. Ummm...no more Law and Order reruns for Choo-Choo.

No comments: