Friday, April 18, 2008

Week in photos

I'm feeling relatively better than earlier in the week. It's gorgeous out, it's Friday, and I'm about to spend the weekend traveling the tri-state area to see various friends. What could be better?

Anyway, excitement for the day included giving Dumpling his bottle and then looking down at him to see blood gushing from his eye. After a significant amount of FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT, I cleaned up his eye and was very relieved to find it was only a small cut on his eyelid. No clue how he got it, but at least it wasn't as bad as it looked at first.


So here are some pics taken this week that pretty much sum up my pathetic life.


Sera getting cuddles from Daddy


I saw this puppy at the pet store and I wanted to steal him! But alas, Ryan wouldn't let me.


Camo Baby can't hide from Wonder-Nanny!


There's something clogging my sink...



Happy weekend. Enjoy the beautiful weather.



No comments: