Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Melancholy Molly

I've been somewhat depressed the past few days, for no apparent reason. That's what I hate the most, feeling miserable and having no clue why. But anyway, it's been a struggle staying involved in my own life, especially when it comes to work. It's just really hard to care for two small children when all I want to do is curl up in a ball under my blanket and hide from the world. Actually as it turns out, I have had two days off this week because the baby is sick. I'm happy to have some time off, especially since I'm in a bit of a funk, but of course I'm sorry my little Dumpling is sick (and it's unfortunately gonna mean a sucky payday this week). But, I will take the reprieve and try to snap myself out of this dysphoria.

Love and hugs greatly appreciated.

No comments: